My Banner

My Banner
Fire Your Boss Today

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Country Fried Salmon

Have you ever heard of fried Salmon, well we definitely have, we like frying it as well as baking it here at my home! I think I like it fried better than I like it baked or grilled. We usually fried it with some kick to it! I like to start off with 1 cup of flour to one cup of cornmeal, add two eggs a 1/4 of canola oil, some cayenne pepper some white pepper, some garlic powder, parsley, sea salt, some onion powder and some Garam Marsala, it's usually in the indian stores or even Trader Joe's, you also need about 1 and a half cup of milk. Mix all dry ingredients together and season according to your taste buds. Afterwards add the milk and eggs and cornmeal/flour mixture together and stir until all the lumps have almost disappeared. Heat your Canola oil at about half stag for 10 minutes before placing fish in it. Cook fish for about 5 minutes on both sides on a lower heat setting, making sure you don't over cook the Salmon. Garnish Fish with Parsley and lemon wedges for some tasty eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment