My Banner

My Banner
Fire Your Boss Today

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Delicious beer battered fish

First and foremost you will need one can of your favorite beer and about 8 to 10 Cod or any fish that has a thick enough flesh to hold up while being fried. About 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of Canola frying oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, sweet or smoky paprika, 1 cup of flour 1/2 cup of milk, 1 egg and 1/2 cup of crushed Ritz crackers and if you like a little spice try adding a couple of dash's of red pepper. Remember I like tasting my seasonings to make sure you have the right taste you're looking for, so I'm suggesting you do the same. After perfecting the taste you're looking for, then it's time to mix all ingredients together and put them in the batter. Believe me when I tell you that this is absolutely delicious, you will be intrigued. Here's to good eating, and don't forget to cook on medium heat and keep cooking until golden brown on each side!

No comments:

Post a Comment