My Banner

My Banner
Fire Your Boss Today

Friday, October 4, 2013

Crispy and Delicious Fried Fish

First you get yourself some lard, I know it's fattening but it's really good when frying fish. Secondly you get yourself some Panko bread crumbs and some Ritz crackers, and then you put one cup of milk to one cup of the Panko bread crumbs and one cup of Ritz crackers, season with garlic powder, onion powder and dill weed, also sea salt and black pepper. Stir all ingredients in with two eggs and with a half of teaspoon of parsley. Make sure you heat the skillet to about 1/2 stag, try not to have the settings to high. Cook both sides until golden brown on low heat setting, don't rush the cooking time let it cook thoroughly and about 5 to 7 minutes on each side and believe me when I tell you, you will have some crispy and delicious tasting fish. All recipes are also good with Oysters, Scallops and Shrimps. Enjoy your delicious fish dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment